Looking for Oral History interviews for your research?
In the interview portal Oral-History.Digital you can find audio and video interviews from various institutions, archives and collections. The portal is still being enhanced.
- The catalog lists institutions, archives and collection.
- Filters and full-text search help you to find individual interviews in different archives.
- To access the interviews, you need to register with Oral-History.Digital and request activation from each archive.
- Thanks to the full-text search and subtitles, you can work directly with the audio or video in the research environment. However, some archives only provide the metadata of their interviews.
- The personal workbook allows you to save searches and segments, annotate and cite.
- Other features support collaborative and interdisciplinary reuse of audiovisual research data.
- For assistance, please refer to the help-wiki (in german).