Oral-History.Digital supports the indexing and research of scholarly collections of audiovisually recorded narrative interviews.
- is an interview portal: Researchers, educators and the general public can search for interviews across collections using filters and full-text search.
- is an indexing platform: interview projects, museums, universities and foundations can upload their audio and video interviews with accompanying materials, edit them with tools for transcription or keywording and make them available for education and scholarship.
- is a research environment: registered users can view interviews with subtitles and accompanying materials, and annotate, analyse and cite them using the workbook and other features.
- is developed in collaboration with the community.
- is funded by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft.
- is still under construction.